Friday, May 15, 2015

material issue slip..SA/PSM/A14/OO44


Material Issue Slip

Store Manager  or store keeper keeps all records like GRN( Good receipt note).BIN CARD, MIS(material issue slip)
and so on. he also keep records of finished goods and raw material.now days every company having stores
for keep goods. Store manager receive material issue slip for production or manufacturing department.
Material are to be issued for production and other purpose after authorization by specified officers.
material issue slip/note is important documents for issue slip.material issue slip/note is a sign documents,
verbal instruction or a routine arrangement. storekeeper should have full details of the name, designations and specimen signatures of all persons empowered to approve issue note.Once he receive issue slip he check with inventory stock is available or note. if any problem for issue material to department then he confirm to the concern person.

Sprcimen of Material Issue Slip.



2 comments:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 

    ReplyDelete